We're looking for the best and brightest.
DIGITAL MARKETER | CREATIVE CONTENT STRATEGIST
We’re looking for a Digital Marketer | Creative Content Strategist to help us evolve our infrastructure, build upon our brand voice and to drive our website, email and social media efforts.
This individual will report directly to the CEO and work closely with the founder and the design team on creative decisions.
- Evolve our digital presence across SL website (product copy and blog), owned and earned social media, email, and partners. Drive initiatives strategically directed to and designed to build our communities of customers, clients, and ambassadors. Ensure brand consistency and performance across all platforms and channels.
- Create storytelling to build a dynamic, engaging and authentic experience that reflects the SL brand spirit and vision.
- Drive blog and social channel content creation and engagement.
- Inspire, collaborate and nurture relationships with our partners (creative collaborators, ambassadors + fans).
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns, social content/ engagement and assess against goals of generating successful achievement of revenue goals, customer file growth, and brand awareness expansion.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Prior experience in similar role, with strong digital focus; preferably in a fashion/ lifestyle brand environment.
- Innovative thought leader with a passion for storytelling. Here's where we get specific — you must have an appreciation for our brand sensibility and voice, an qualified eye for detail and design; plus an innate understanding of why we’re the best at what we do.
- A passion for the analytical side of marketing.
- A deep understanding of the SL Brand (our voice, aesthetic, tone, and mission), and our target audience.
- Strong follow-through, communication.
- Thrive in a start-up environment; comfortable with trial and error and a small (but mighty) team.
- Enjoy making magic happen with a small team and budget while we build our vision!
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE I ECOMMERCE LEADCustomer experience / ecommerce lead is responsible for the processes that ensure our retail customers receive a perfectly fulfilled and beautifully packaged order. We pride ourselves on a reputation of personalized, quick and efficient service for every single gift we send.
We’re looking for someone who understands our brand voice and is passionate about our company vision, takes pride in customer experience, possesses a high attention to detail, is an efficient multitasker and self-starter and adaptable in a quickly changing environment. In addition, this role is responsible for retail customer correspondence regarding order questions, status, and post-sale support.
We are a rapidly growing business and are implementing new systems as we grow!
Your responsibilities include...
- Timely, considered email responses to retail customer inquiries
- Processing of volume retail orders through Shopify and our shipping platforms
Picking items for time-sensitive orders accurately
Replenishing, sorting, inspecting and counting inventory
Responding to customer inquiries on order status, assistance needed on website, placing orders over the phone, and directing custom order requests to the appropriate person on the team
- Awareness and accountability for shipping deadlines and exceptions and communicate with customers as needed
- Mindfulness of daily ecommerce activity, functionality, and customer experience
- Ability to understand the business wholistically and the importance of this role is for overall workflow
- Ability to understand process flow and a desire to be one step ahead
You’re excited about this opportunity because you can…
Be an important part of a team creating something people love
Learn quickly on a young team that is constantly improving its processes
Grow and evolve with a quickly expanding company
Be surrounded by beautiful projects every single day
Things that we look for include....
Attention to detail, organization, tidiness
Strong punctuality and communication
Great attitude and ability to have fun while working
Ability to navigate and operate in a fast-paced environment
E-commerce and fulfillment experience
- Style and sensibility that aligns with our brand point of view
We are looking for passionate, self-motivated, detail-oriented studio interns who have a desire to learn and gain in-the -field experience. Adobe suite skills and creative capabilities a plus.
CREATIVE + DESIGN
Graphic Designers who are forward thinking, pattern-obsessed and type-loving with a streamlined work ethic and a fresh design point of view.
ILLUSTRATORS + CALLIGRAPHERS
Illustrators + Calligraphers whose work has an artistic, hand-touched sensibility.