We're looking for the best and brightest.
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE I ECOMMERCE LEADCustomer experience / ecommerce lead is responsible for the processes that ensure our retail customers receive a perfectly fulfilled and beautifully packaged order. We pride ourselves on a reputation of personalized, quick and efficient service for every single gift we send.
We’re looking for someone who understands our brand voice and is passionate about our company vision, takes pride in customer experience, possesses a high attention to detail, is an efficient multitasker and self-starter and adaptable in a quickly changing environment. In addition, this role is responsible for retail customer correspondence regarding order questions, status, and post-sale support.
We are a rapidly growing business and are implementing new systems as we grow!
Your responsibilities include...
- Timely, considered email responses to retail customer inquiries
- Processing of volume retail orders through Shopify and our shipping platforms
Picking items for time-sensitive orders accurately
Replenishing, sorting, inspecting and counting inventory
Responding to customer inquiries on order status, assistance needed on website, placing orders over the phone, and directing custom order requests to the appropriate person on the team
- Awareness and accountability for shipping deadlines and exceptions and communicate with customers as needed
- Mindfulness of daily ecommerce activity, functionality, and customer experience
- Ability to understand the business wholistically and the importance of this role is for overall workflow
- Ability to understand process flow and a desire to be one step ahead
You’re excited about this opportunity because you can…
Be an important part of a team creating something people love
Learn quickly on a young team that is constantly improving its processes
Grow and evolve with a quickly expanding company
Be surrounded by beautiful projects every single day
Things that we look for include....
Attention to detail, organization, tidiness
Strong punctuality and communication
Great attitude and ability to have fun while working
Ability to navigate and operate in a fast-paced environment
E-commerce and fulfillment experience
- Style and sensibility that aligns with our brand point of view
HOLIDAY STUDIO INTERNS
We are looking for passionate, self-motivated, detail-oriented studio interns who have a desire to learn and gain in-the -field experience. Adobe suite skills and creative capabilities a plus.
CREATIVE + DESIGN
Graphic Designers who are forward thinking, pattern-obsessed and type-loving with a streamlined work ethic and a fresh design point of view.
ILLUSTRATORS + CALLIGRAPHERS
Illustrators + Calligraphers whose work has an artistic, hand-touched sensibility.